Granite Processing Plant
SBM offers a versatile, full line of granite processing equipments available in several sizes in the form of portable and stationary.
SBM is a diversified provider of industrial-use granite crushers and granite grinding equipments and service.
SBM granite processing equipments have mainly two series: granite crushing equipments and granite grinding equipments, which are also known as granite crushers and granite grinding mills. The diverse granite process line also includes other assistant equipments which SBM produce by us, like granite screeners, belt conveyors and vibrating feeders. Built to be reliable in the toughest operating conditions, SBM granite processing production lines deliver outstanding value.
SBM has built granite processing plant in South Africa, Zimbabwe and Rajasthan, India. From mining process, crushing milling process to grinding process, SBM can offer types of granite stone machinery, such as granite crusher, granite grinding machine, screen and belt conveyor. SBM also design granite quarrying process for the mine plant.
SBM granite grinding machine includes ball mill, raymond mill, vertical mill and hammer mill. These grinding mill are used to crush and grind granite stone into sand size. SBM can offer small scale or large granite grinding plant for aggregate sand production in Qatar, India, USA, South Africa, Germany, China, Congo, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe.
SBM Service Policy
- Improve pre-market after-sales service around the clock;
- Prompt technical support and parts information in time;
- Quality tracing from raw material to practical use process;
- Tailored solutions to meet your needs and market.
- Supply the skillful installation engineer for early installation support;
- New Equipment startup by trained technicians;
- Offer Wear component inspection and replacement service;
- Supply reliable, effective comprehensive product line;
- Offers a range of expert plant and field services;
- Supply expertise to maintain, improve and operate your plant more efficiently.
Have feedback on our products or our website?
Let us know.