- Production Line
- Project Cases
Gold Ore Processing Plant
At the gold ore Processing Plant, gold and silver are extracted from the ore. The gold processing plant alternates between treating ore from the Martha Mine open pit and from the Favona underground mine.
Gold Ore processing plant consists of the following stages:
- Addition of process water to form a slurry
- Addition of lime to the ore, and cyanide solution to the slurry, to leach the gold and silver into solution
- Addition of carbon to adsorb dissolved metals and remove them from the slurry
- Stripping the metals from the carbon by acid washing and circulation of a caustic cyanide solution
- Pumping of the barren slurry (tailings) to the tailings storage facility.
- SBM Processing Plant has the capacity to treat up to 1.25 million tonnes per annum of ore. SBM has set the gold ore processing plant in Russia, south Africa, Australia, China, Germany, Liberia, Angola, Indonesia Philippines, America Tanzania, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia Zimbabwe Nigeria Turkey, Ghana, and Peru. SBM can also design gold ore processing plant flow diagram from mining process, beneficiation and refining process.
SBM Service Policy
- Improve pre-market after-sales service around the clock;
- Prompt technical support and parts information in time;
- Quality tracing from raw material to practical use process;
- Tailored solutions to meet your needs and market.
- Supply the skillful installation engineer for early installation support;
- New Equipment startup by trained technicians;
- Offer Wear component inspection and replacement service;
- Supply reliable, effective comprehensive product line;
- Offers a range of expert plant and field services;
- Supply expertise to maintain, improve and operate your plant more efficiently.
Have feedback on our products or our website?
Let us know.
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a SBM representative will contact you within one business day. Please also feel free to contact us by email or phone.
( * Denotes a required field)